Skip to main content
What’s the best way to take care of my cheese knife set?
- Before using for the first time, wash in hot water with a mild detergent and a soft cloth.
- Then rinse with lukewarm water and dry immediately with a soft cloth or tea towel.
- Repeat the above process after each use.
- Under no circumstances should you use steel wool, an abrasive sponge or abrasive cleaning products, as this will cause irreversible damage.
- Over time, the items may develop small scratches as a result of mutual contact in your cutlery drawer. Separate the different types of cutlery as much as possible and handle them with care.